The college has a common library with a good collection of books on varied subjects and magazines. Each PG Department has a full – fledged library of its own. Members of the college library are exhorted to make the best use of the library.
LIBRARY Books DETAILS,
1. The college library will remain open from 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on all working days
2. It will remain closed on all holidays, Sunday and during the summer vacation.
3. Applications for taking books shall be made in the prescribed form and submitted to the librarian before 8.30 a.m. on all working days. Books will be issued between 11.35 p.m. to 11.50 p.m.
4. Perfect silence should be maintained in the library.
5. UG student will be given two library token each and P.G students will be given three token each. Book will be issued against library token. One book for each token will be issued.
6. Book borrowed by the students may be kept with them for a week and must be returned on the due date entered in the first page of the books.
7. Defaulters will be fined at the rate of Rs.1/-for each book per day.
8. Book may be returned at the end of the each session on all working days.
10. Reference books, magazines. Journals and daily news papers should be replaced in their respective places. They should not be taken out of the library.
11. Books issued should be handled carefully. Nothing should be written in the pages of books and no underlining of sentences should be done.